Saturday, January 15, 2005

Aquolina "Pink Sugar" Eau De Parfume


Aquolina "Pink Sugar" Eau De Parfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality,
Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the
pleasures and flavors of childhood
.




Notes:

Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves,
Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit,
Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk,
Wood, Powder.

Style:


Playful
Mischievous
Romantic

Where To Buy:

Aquolina Pink Sugar is sold out practically everywhere
but the ultra hip shopper can always find it at Sephora

Why You've Gotta Try This:

I first heard about Aquolina Pink Sugar from my sister
who'd been to Gloss Beauty Bar in Victoria B.C. so I
have to credit her for this amazing find.

During the holidays I placed an order for 3 products
from Gloss and they included a "Pink Sugar" sample
for me.

The minute I tried it, I was utterly hooked. I find it
not only smells amazing but also makes you feel
amazing! During the work day when I start to feel
dragged out at work I just apply a bit and it totally
energizes you. After awhile you'll start to crave it
like some kind of drug! (Just as my friend Lori who
just got the sample I sent her in the mail...)

Highly recommended as the "You've Gotta Try This"
product for January 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home