Saturday, January 15, 2005

Sinfully Rich Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Shower Syrup

Buttercream Frosting Hydrating Shower Syrup

Notes: This richly lathering shower syrup smells like
our favorite buttercream frosting scent and leaves
skin moisturized, smooth and silky.

Send as a Gift! 8 oz. bottle in giftable box with bow.

To Use: This shower syrup can be used just like soap.
Pump a few times, lather and rinse.

Where To Buy: You can grab a bottle of the Buttercream
Shower Syrup from Jaqua at
Sephora.

Be prepared to wait now and then because they're often
out of stock on this item. It's a hot seller and in demand!

Price: $16.00 USD

Why You've Gotta Try This: I ordered a bottle of this for
myself from Gloss (because I didn't know about Sephora
and the 3 free samples you get when you order from them!)
and during the holidays (before I used it!) I gave
some
to my sister who was raving about having smelled it in the
store. Several days later I tried it and instantly regretted
giving even 1 drop of it away.

It's luxurious. It's amazing. And the first time I used it,
that must have been the best shower of my life.

Goodbye Soap and Hello Buttercream Frosting Syrup!

The best thing about it is, once you're out of the shower
you don't walk around all day smelling like rum and butter
Lifesavers (at least that's what it reminds me of...)

Up close there's a bit of an aroma and it's nice but you're
not going to bother anyone with it so you can use it
before you go to work.

The benefit is, you have one heck of a shower experience
PLUS, the macadamia nut oils leave you feeling silky all day.

For More Products Like This: To see more amazing Jaqua
products just go to
Sephora.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home