Sunday, January 30, 2005

Too Faced "Sugar Shadow" in Violet Vengeance!

Best eye shadow find this year goes to: Too Faced "Sugar Shadow" in Violet Vengeance!

Here's the run down on this amazing eye shadow:

Inspired by the stars in the sky, and more importantly, the ones on the red carpet, each of these pure pigment color powders contains a secret mixture of intense color and shimmering stardust.



Too Faced "Sugar Shadow" (Pictured is Champagne Wishes)

To Use: Brush over lids for a wash of soft, glimmering color, layer for more intensity, or add a drop of water for an intense, metallic finish. Can also be applied to face, lips, or body.

The Sugar Shadow pictured above isn't the one I bought but I didn't want to drag out my digital camera just to get a picture of it, but I managed to find an image OF the actual Violet Vengeance color I selected.

Here's the Sugar Shadow in Violet Vengeance:



Where to Buy: Get Sugar Shadow Here!
Price: $13.50

If they're sold out there I recommend you check back. I had to try a couple times to get the Violet Vengeance one.

Now here's one of my BEST EYE SHADOW tips for you:

I took the Too Faced Sugar Shadow Violet and used that as a base coat, then in the crease I applied the yellow from the Duo Shadow (Fairy Tale) I talked about in another post, and finally, added the light violet from the Fairy Tale duo as a wash overtop of everything else and then applied (you don't know about this yet but I bought another Sugar Shadow too - eek!) Sugar Shadow in Caviar Dreams as a slightly smudged liner.

I'll tell you all about WHY I've thrown away ALL my eye liners in another post because this next tip is WAY too good to keep to myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home