Saturday, February 05, 2005

Too Faced "Second Base" Eyeshadow Base

You've Gotta Try: Too Faced "Second Base" Eyeshadow Base

My biggest "secret weapon" in my make up collection today has got to be "Second Base" eyeshadow from Too Faced Cosmetics. It takes only an extra 10 seconds to apply in the morning and keeps your shadow in place, creaseless and beautiful all day.


This is a luxuriously soft and silky "buttery yellow" base that goes under your eyeshadow. The biggest benefit of Second Base (they've also got First Base but it's got a bit of an iridescent glimmer to it) is the way your shadows go over top without creasing. It keeps your shadow in place for hours and hours.

(I confess I end up going to bed without taking my make up off quite often and I've woken up the next morning with my shadow perfectly in place!)


You can get Too Faced Cosmetics from:
Shop for Too Faced products!

If you live in the USA then you can snag this amazing product for about $15 and it's well worth it. I've been using it since Dec. 26th, daily, and have barely made a dent in it. One sweep over your eyelids is all you need.

The first time I tried Second Base I got 3 compliments on "how amazing" my eye shadow looked and I'd used the same old shadow I always did (that was before I found the Too Faced shadow collection!), with the only change being the Second Base that I applied under my shadow.

Second Base will enrich the color of your existing shadow and may appear slightly darker than usual, so use a slightly lighter touch with applying your shadow. With this under, a little goes a long way!

For anyone interested in trying something new, grab either the First or Second Base product and check out my next post. It'll save you from ever having to buy eye liner again AND will guarantee your eye liner always matches your shadow, perfectly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home