Monday, October 31, 2005

Lingerie & Galoshes For Lashes?

Hi Gals,

Another great product by Urban Decay (there are
just sooo many products to test out I'm just now
getting around to seeing what Urban Decay has
to offer) is Lingerie and Galoshes.

Housed in an ultra-portable and utterly adorable
dual-sided tube, Lingerie for Lashes & Galoshes for
Lashes makes the most of the favorite mascara that’s
already in your makeup bag.

The sleek purple wand comes complete with cute
graphics of rain boots on one end and a camisole
on the other. (It's absolutely adorable!)

Sexify eyes with a little Lingerie and then seal the deal
for a waterproof finish that lasts all night with Galoshes.

To use: Lingerie for Lashes – Apply this lightweight primer
enriched with fibers to naked lashes to add lift, length, and
oomph, then apply mascara.

Galoshes for Lashes – Once mascara is set, apply this clear,
waterproof layer that won’t quit come rain or shine.

Perfect for pool parties, weddings and days at the beach when
you need the reliability of your favorite mascara and don’t
want to take chances with an untested waterproof formula!

I bought one of these for my sister's birthday last month and
when it arrived I just had to try it out...

Long story short I ended up keeping it for myself and bought
her another present because after trying it once I just didn't
think I could survive without it!

Check it out if you can. Available at Sephora (out of stock right
now, unfortunately) in the near future. Or try Ebay if you can't
wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home