Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's Time To Take a Sugar Bath!

Hi Gals,

It's been awhile since I've posted anything here,
being busy redecorating my house, painting and
of course all the usual stress during tax season.

With that all behind me now I'm ready to dish
the dirt on the latest goodies I've collected in
the last two months.

I've got a ton (not quite, but close!) of cosmetics
including at least 5 new Too Faced shadows,
Cargo shadows, lip sticks, Aquolina perfume,
Kiss Me Mascara and more to tell you about.

But first, I just opened my new box of "Pink
Sugar" Perfumed Sugar Bath Cubes and tried
one for the first time.


Pink Sugar Bath Cubes

Needless to say I didn't crawl out of the bath
until I absolutely had to because soaking in
AQUOLINA Pink Sugar is an experience you've
just gotta try!

For approximately $14 USD you get 12 cubes.
Each cube is about the size of 4 regular sugar
cubes so you get a LOT for your money.

Start running the bath, drop one in to the
water and jump in! It slowly dissolves (took
about five full minutes) and the fragrance is
extremely nice.

Pink Sugar, of course, but not overly strong.

When you get out you're left feeling and
smelling sensational.

Until next time....

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home